-->
email Facebook Instagram Instagram Spotify Mixcloud eBay Instagram Linktree

Thursday 16 September 2021

Zenizen Feat. Nappy Nina [2021] - I Would (...but you want me down) [Topshelf Records]


Zenizen is a group created by, Brooklyn, NYC based, Opal Hoyt who was born in Alaska. They debuted in 2017 with an EP titled "Australia" because that's where it was recorded.

The latest single, "I Would (...but you want me down)" (released 8 Sep 2021), I would say sits in the 'edgy' / 'future soul' space. It contains a short section of rap from Oakland rapper Nappy Nina at 2:50 for the allotted 30 seconds!

Click icons below for further information or to connect with the artist.


FacebookTwitterInstagramAmazonApple musicSpotifyDeezerBandCampSoundCloudDiscogsYouTube ChannelYouTube Channel

Details
Rating: 7.7
Genre/Style: Neo Soul / Future Soul
Format: Single
Media: Digital
Label: Topshelf Records
Cat No: None
Date: 08/09/2021
Key/BPM: 9A/103
Value: £1


No comments: