-->
email Facebook Instagram Instagram Spotify Mixcloud eBay Instagram Linktree

Sunday 5 September 2021

Elaine E’ssential Feat. Mistro [2021] - Dreamin' [E-ssential Music Entertainment] NEW VIDEO


I posted this track yesterday but have just noticed that she has posted a promo video for it. I have also only just noticed that she co-wrote the song with the great Sam Dees, so no wonder it's so good!

UPDATE: Whilst Sam L Dees is registered as one of the song's writers on BMI I contacted Elaine to clarify as I thought perhaps that he may have been credited for a sample of Atlantic Starr's "Am I Dreaming" (from "Radiant" 1980 which he wrote. If you listen to the linked sound file the intro melody from "Am I Dreaming" is sampled) and she confirmed with the following comment. 

"Hello thanks for your write up. Yes Sam Dees is credited for the Sample & phrase, “Am I Dreamin’, Am I just Imagining you’re hear in my life”. I wrote every other lyric. Thanks for clarifying, I hope this helps."

Click icons below for further information or to connect with the artist.


FacebookTwitterInstagramOfficial WebsiteAmazonApple musicSpotifyDeezerSoundCloudYouTube Channel

Details
Rating: 8.9
Genre/Style: Neo Soul
Format: Single
Media: Digital
Label: E-ssential Music Entertainment / Self Released
Cat No: None
Date: 03/09/2021
Key/BPM: 12A/75 (TuneBate reports 70 but i counted 75)
Value: £1


No comments: