-->
email Facebook Instagram Instagram Spotify Mixcloud eBay Instagram Linktree

Monday 20 September 2021

Ana [2021] - Let Me Fall [Self Released]


What, I suspect, is a debut single from Ana (aka Anacaona Joseph) as I can't find anything else by her nor any information about her.

"Let Me Fall" was released on 18 Sep 2021 which is a self-written, mellow, semi-acoustic neo soul ballad. I detect a hint of an accent in her vocals, which I would guess is Spanish from her  name, so that may narrow down her country of origin to Spain or more likely Latin America? (but of course I could be completely wrong!)

UPDATE
Just received a comment which states that Ana is French Canadian, so I was 'completely wrong' as I was guessing purely by the name Anacaona being of Hispanic origin. So, thanks to 'Nope' for leaving comment .. any further info would be welcomed.

Click icons below for further information or to connect with the artist.


AmazonApple musicSpotifyDeezer

Details
Rating: 7.6
Genre/Style: Neo Soul
Format: Single
Media: Digital
Label: Self Released
Cat No: None
Date: 18/09/2021
Key/BPM: N/A
Value: £1


1 comment:

SoulStrutter said...

Hi Thanks for the info. I've updated the post accordingly, any further info on artist would be welcomed.