-->
email Facebook Instagram Instagram Spotify Mixcloud eBay Instagram Linktree

Monday 20 September 2021

Una Rams & Langa Mavuso [2021] - next2me [Self Released]


Una Rams (aka Unarine Rambane) is a South African singer from Thohoyandou (north east of SA) who released his debut album ("hold me when it's cold: a mixtape") on 27 Aug 2021. The standout track from it is "next2me" which was also released as a single on 6 Aug. It features Langa Mavuso (aka Nkosinathi Nhlakanipho) who is a singer from Johannesburg who emerged in 2016.

This one is real grower! It reminds me of something/someone else which I can't quite put my finger on at the moment, but will hopefully come to me. I initially thought perhaps Samm Henshaw but I don't think that's what it is so I'll have another think! In the meantime if you have a suggestion then by all means leave a comment.

Click icons below for further information or to connect with the artist.


FacebookTwitterInstagramAmazonApple musicSpotifyDeezerSoundCloudYouTube ChannelYouTube Channel

Details
Rating: 8.2
Genre/Style: Neo Soul
Format: Single / Album Track
Media: Digital
Label: Self Released
Cat No: None
Date: 06/08/2021 / 27/08/2021
Key/BPM: 4A/45 (Tunebat states 89 but it's actually half that!)
Value: £1


No comments: