-->
email Facebook Instagram Instagram Spotify Mixcloud eBay Instagram Linktree

Wednesday 25 August 2021

KB Soul [2021] - You Don't Know How Much I Love You [Self Released]


KB Soul, who I am guessing from the writer credits is Keturiah Baker, released "You Don't Know How Much I Love You" on 12 Aug 2021. I've had it in the pending list for a while as the vocals sound a bit 'off' to my ears, however it seems to be getting some plays, but I find it a bit jarring in places (e.g. at 3:04). I'll let you decide. It's a shame as the vocals on her other tracks are fine, but unfortunately the songs aren't as good. 

She appears to have released three or four singles since 2020. There is another batch on the YouTube topic which I'm pretty sure isn't the same artist. Apple has a four track EP from an artist with the same name called "The Total Package " dating back to 2007 but I don't know whether or not it's the same artist. I suspect not as the publishing credits are Catherine Beverly Rhodes.

Click icons below for further information or to connect with the artist.


AmazonApple musicSpotifyDeezerYouTube Channel

Details
Rating: 7.3
Genre/Style: Neo Soul
Format: Single
Media: Digital
Label: Self Released
Cat No: None
Date: 12/08/2021
Key/BPM: 3B/68
Value: £1


No comments: