-->
email Facebook Instagram Instagram Spotify Mixcloud eBay Instagram Linktree

Tuesday 22 June 2021

Keni Myles [2008] - My Rhythm & My Blues [Self Released] (Full Album)


Keni Myles is doing well with his latest single "The Last Time" which, when I posted it, I mentioned his 2008 album "My Rhythm & My Blues" had some good tracks on it. Well here's the full album which is still available digitally and on CD, so if you like his new single then take a listen to his album and buy the tracks you like (or CD) to support the artist.

I was just going to select the best tracks, but there are so many good ones, I've decided to post the full album but the killer track is the last track "Breaking My Heart".

Click icons below for further information or to connect with the artist.

FacebookTwitterInstagramOfficial WebsiteAmazonApple musicSpotifyDeezerSoundCloudDiscogsYouTube Channel

Details
Rating: 8.4
Genre/Style: Neo Soul
Format: Album
Media: Digital / CD
Label: Self Released
Cat No: None
Year: 25/09/2008
Value: £7.99 / £19.18


No comments: