-->
email Facebook Instagram Instagram Spotify Mixcloud eBay Instagram Linktree

Saturday 22 May 2021

Timothy Bloom [2021] - Losing My Mind [TopNotch Music]


Where's this one been hiding? Released last week (14 May 2021), but I've only just come across it, and how glad I am that I did, as this, for me, is the standout release that I've found this week! Unless something very special crops up in the next 24 hours, I suspect this will be next week's selection of the week.

It has an across the board appeal to both lovers of traditional soul, but also has a contemporary sound to appeal to those who prefer the newer sound. Whatever your taste, this is quality 'real' soul music.

He's a new artist to me, but has been around for a while, collaborating with the legendary Smokey Robinson, writing two songs released on Smokey's 2005 album 'My World', including the title track and the other called 'Fallin'.

He was born in El Paso, TX, but raised by his preacher parents, in Fayetteville, NC. He debuted as a solo artist in 2011 with an EP 'The Budding Rose' (unfortunately no longer available on Spotify), and has released three albums to date which I'll definitely be checking out

Click icons below for further information or to connect with the artist.


FacebookTwitterInstagramWikipediaAmazonApple musicSpotifyDeezerBandCampSoundCloudDiscogsYouTube Channel

Details
Rating: 9
Genre/Style: Neo Soul
Format: Single
Media: Digital
Label: TopNotch Music
Cat No: None
Year: 14/05/2021
Key/BPM: 1A/70
Value: £1


No comments: