-->
email Facebook Instagram Instagram Spotify Mixcloud eBay Instagram Linktree

Saturday 22 May 2021

Nate Rich [2021] - I Don't Mind (Noxious 2: Cold Case Soundtrack LP)


I noticed Kevin Oxberry featured this track by Nate Rich 'I Don't Mind' on his radio show last Friday so I checked it out. 

It's from the soundtrack to a 2020 movie 'Noxious 2: Cold Case' (which has no ratings on IMDB - has anyone watched it?) released on 23 Mar 2021.

A lot of the tracks have a dated 90s feel and others, as you'd expect, are instrumental movie themes. There's not much info about the film, which IMDB states had a budget of only $5,500, but perhaps it's set in the 90s?

It prompted me explore Nate Rich further. He released his debut album 'Somethingsomething' in 2019 and appears to have released around five singles. 'Save A Dance For Me' and 'It's On You' sound the best of the singles to me and 'Show You How (Know What It's All About)' is pretty good too, the last two are included on the album.

I assumed that he was a US artist, however on a couple of album tracks ('Intro' & 'Privacy') there are English accents, so perhaps he's from England?

There a little bit of info about him on SoundRevel

Click icons below for further information or to connect with the artist.


FacebookTwitterInstagramAmazonApple musicSpotifyDeezerYouTube Channel

Details
Rating: 7.9
Genre/Style: Neo Soul
Format: Album
Media: Digital
Label: N/A
Cat No: None
Year: 23/03/2021
Key/BPM: 3A/100
Value: £1


2 comments:

Dominique Brannon said...

Thanks for the kind words for Nate! My name is Dominique Brannon (U'nique Music) out in TX and I provided all of the music and score for the film and soundtrack. Nate is indeed out in the UK and is a super talented artist that I connected with for the film. Glad to see him get some recognition and thanks for the post on this song and movie. Its not a 90s based film but the director wanted to mimic the 90s sound. So that was my task. You can find it on TUBI TV.

SoulStrutter said...

Hi Dominique

Many thanks for leaving your comment and clarifying. Will have to try and find the movie!