-->
email Facebook Instagram Instagram Spotify Mixcloud eBay Instagram Linktree

Tuesday 11 May 2021

Nicholas Davis [2021] - Let's Work It Out [Self Released]


Nicholas Davis is a new artist from Macon, GA, who debuted last Nov with 'Man Like Me', which is good, but not as good as his latest release, which is outstanding, so it's probably unfair to compare, so I've posted them both. He wrote both of the songs. Apparently, he claims on his facebook, that he's already being compared with Gerald Levert!

Click icons below for further information or to connect with the artist.


FacebookAmazonApple musicSpotify

Details
Rating: 8.4
Genre/Style: Deep Soul Ballad
Format: Single
Media: Digital
Label: Self Released
Cat No: None
Year: 27/04/2021
Key/BPM: 4A/55
Value: £1


2 comments:

Unknown said...

Hey there my love your songs are very nice and I love them. Baby I'm Ready, and Let's Work It Out, so far are my two favorite. Love it Big Sexy keep on doing you Boo😍🥰

Dot said...

Nicholas Davis,I love your songs especially Baby iam ready when I first heard you sing that song it bought chills on my body you're a great artist and I can't wait for more,I played Baby iam ready over and over you got a beautiful voice and I am ready for want ever you sing