-->
email Facebook Instagram Instagram Spotify Mixcloud eBay Instagram Linktree

Friday 14 May 2021

FNP [2021] - Bad Habit Train [Bottled Sauce]


An 'interesting' release (4 May 2021) which will sound familiar to the Northern Soulies as it samples Don Thomas 'Come On Train' as well as Jenny Burton's 1985 boogie tune 'Bad Habits', which is how it got the imaginative title 'Bad Habit Train'! A bit of an odd combination which I thought I'd share just out of curiosity. I've no idea who the target market is ... the house/EDM one I suppose? 

FNP is a London based producer originally from Luton, he has a video on his facebook page showing how he produced this track with a comment stating it took 30 seconds ... really? ... no comment (I take the fifth!)! 


Details
Rating: 6
Genre/Style: House/EDM
Format: Single
Media: Digital
Label: Bottled Sauce
Cat No: None
Year: 05/05/2021
Key/BPM: 8A/122
Value: £1


No comments: