-->
email Facebook Instagram Instagram Spotify Mixcloud eBay Instagram Linktree

Monday 31 May 2021

Best Album/EP Tracks of the Week


A glaring omission from this week's Dirty Dozen was Mississippi Humminboy. "Rush" should definitely have been in, and probably "Enuff" too. I've been a bit pushed for time this weekend, with it being Bank Holiday in UK and the weather finally being fine, so rushed out the Dirty Dozen and forgot to check my album playlist.

So to rectify the situation I thought it would be worth publishing a playlist of this week's top album/EP tracks that haven't already been included in this week's Dirty Dozen.

I should probably start an Album of the Week feature. It would definitely be between Mississippi Humminboy and Keni Jackson this week, four tracks from each either featuring here or in Dirty Dozen (i.e. two from Keni Jackson in Dirty Dozen and two here, and of course, his "Thinking About Your Love" being selection of the week).

I did consider making this another Dirty Dozen LP/EP Tracks but I would guess that the number will fluctuate considerably each week, so will just go with the flow - there are 26 this week!





No comments: