-->
email Facebook Instagram Instagram Spotify Mixcloud eBay Instagram Linktree

Friday 9 April 2021

Jazmine Sullivan [2021] - Pick Up Your Feelings [RCA]


I posted a track from her latest album 'Heaux Tales' back in Jan. but have revisited it and overlooked this track, how did I miss it first time around? (I probably only listened to a 30 sec sample!). I think perhaps I prefer the original acoustic version to the released version? (both versions posted below).

It's interesting that some of the sections sound similar to Silk Sonic's 'Leave The Door Open' ... and then I noticed that Anderson Paak features on one of the tracks! (Price Tags).

Click icons below for further information or to connect with the artist.

 

FacebookTwitterInstagramOfficial WebsiteWikipediaAmazonApple musicSpotifyDeezerSoundCloudDiscogsYouTube Channel

Details
Rating: 8.4
Genre/Style: Neo Soul
Format: Album
Media: Digital
Label: RCA
Cat No: None
Year: 08/001/2021
Key: 7A
BPM: 85
Value: £7.99


No comments: