-->
email Facebook Instagram Instagram Spotify Mixcloud eBay Instagram Linktree

Friday 9 April 2021

Tracy Masaniai [2021] - If You Ask Me To [Self Released]


An independent/self release on 5 Apr 2021 from Tracy Masaniai who I can find no info about.  It's a nice neo soul ballad.

There is a YT channel (link below) with her name with video clips of The DTF Band from 2018 which features three female singers, so I am guessing that she is one of those?

Click icons below for further information or to connect with the artist.


FacebookTwitterInstagramOfficial WebsiteWikipediaAmazonApple musicSpotifyDeezerBandCampSoundCloudDiscogsYouTube Channel

Details
Rating: 8.2
Genre/Style: Neo Soul
Format: Single
Media: Digital
Label: Sel Released
Cat No: None
Year: 05/04/2021
Key: ?
BPM: ?
Value: £1


4 comments:

Peter Smedley said...

This song was recorded back in 2014 but due to so much love she has only now officially released the song.

SoulStrutter said...

Hi Peter,
Thanks for your comment. When I originally posted it a few weeks ago it disappeared (off YT & Spotify) and then resurfaced again. It has certainly had a lot of views.
I can't find any info on her other than I think she is/was in the DTF Band. If you know anything then I'd be grateful.

Peter Smedley said...

You're very welcome! I recently connected with Tracy as i was doing some research for the song which I have in my radio show this week and managed to track her down. Still trying to obtain more info.

SoulStrutter said...

That's good, please pass on any info and I'll update the post. I started a feature a couple of weeks ago on Radio Show podcasts, so if you'd like to be featured please contact me at soulstrutter@gmail with some backgound and I'd be happy to post
Cheers