-->
email Facebook Instagram Instagram Spotify Mixcloud eBay Instagram Linktree

Tuesday 2 February 2021

Jerzey Shawn [2021] - Goodness Gracious Love [House PA]


It gets a little confusing with new digital releases as 'Goodness Gracious Love' is available from 29 Jan 2021, yet another track from him 'Highway Of Love' was also released 17 Jan 2021.  They are both pretty good AOS (adult oriented soul) so I'll post both and you can decide which one you prefer. I think 'Goodness Gracious Love' pips it for me.

I've just read his bio over on his website and by sheer coincidence he states that one of his influences is Dave Hollister (I've literally just posted his latest release).

Jerzey Shawn [2021] - Goodness Gracious Love [House PA]


Jerzey Shawn [2021] - Highway Of Love


Truth Hurts (Unreleased)

I like this guy's sound so went hunting for some more from him as it appears that the two above are the only 'official' releases. I found his SoundCloud page and there's a superb track call 'Truth Hurts' which, for me) is even better than the two above.  There are also a few other great tracks there.

Message In A Bottle



No comments: