-->
email Facebook Instagram Instagram Spotify Mixcloud eBay Instagram Linktree

Tuesday 2 February 2021

Jackers Revenge & Lissat [2020] - Can't Get Enough Of Your Love [Omerta]


I think this is what you would call a 'banging tune'. An updated house version of the Barry White 70s classic.  Some of these are a bit hit and miss but I do like this one. It is based on Taylor Dayne's 1993 version rather than Barry White's original!

I first came across her when I was a member of DMC back in the 80s and received a promo of her debut single on 12" 'Tell Tale Heart', which I rarely played as it is one of those kitchen sink and all, 'crash, bang, wallop' mid 80s productions. It went on to reach #3 in UK pop chart .. so what do I know ... except I didn't like it and hence dismissed most of her material!


Here's the promo video of Taylor Dayne singing her original version which reached #14 in 1993.



No comments: