-->
email Facebook Instagram Instagram Spotify Mixcloud eBay Instagram Linktree

Friday 5 February 2021

Emerald Jade [2003] - A New Classic [Breeze #BRZ 0001] (Full Album)


A classy jazz stepper from 2003 album 'A New Classic' by Emerald Jade.  It appears to be her only release which is surprising as the whole album sounds pretty good to me.  Still available for download on Amazon. 

Listen to Full Album here

I did notice that she does have two tracks which appear to have been released in 2018 on her YouTube channel.

You Bring Joy To My Life

The 'killer' track is You 'Bring Joy To My Life'. There are two versions, one is titled 'Joy 2 My Life (Dialogue)', but there's not much difference apart from some underlying dialogue at the beginning and towards the end of the latter.



No comments: