-->
email Facebook Instagram Instagram Spotify Mixcloud eBay Instagram Linktree

Monday 25 January 2021

Dean Parrish [2021] - It's Time - Purple Mountain Majesty [Acid Jazz]


Due on 5 Feb 2021 is a new single from the NS legend Dean Parrish.  I'm not sure if this is a diiferent mix to a track released last Jul (2020) which was titled 'It's Time (Wars Foreign and Domestic)' which I've posted below.

The other side 'Purple Mountain Majesty' is just an instrumental version of the top side.

It's a tough one to categorise ... Neo Northern Soul?   ... perhaps ... I'll let you decide.  I don't personally find it partcularly soulful - more of a 'pop/dance' record to my ears, but fair play and respect to him as he would be around 78 years old now!

You can read more about the release on BandCamp

Come On Back To Me

Whilst 'digging' I also found this which is an 'update/rework' on Chuck Woods - 'Seven Days Too Long' released in 2014

I Can't Take It No Longer

This is 'possibly' another reworking of an old tune - but I don't recognise it.



1 comment:

Unknown said...

original song I can't take it no longer