-->
email Facebook Instagram Instagram Spotify Mixcloud eBay Instagram Linktree

Thursday 14 January 2021

Clauds [2020] - Identity [Virtue Records & Entertainment] (Full Album)


I 'slept' a bit on this album and with hindsight it should have featured in my Best Albums of 2020. A good album all the way through with 13 tracks, released 31 July 2020.  Some African rhythms and reggae tracks and a bit of rapping on one or two tracks, but also some nice smooth neo soul tracks, I've linked to several of the more uptempo numbers below but a link to the full album here and there's some further nice mellow sounds on there.  Highly recommended.  It took me a few listens to fully appreciate.

I can't find any info on her but assume it to be her debut and she's from South Africa. On the strength of this album I fully expect, and look forward to, a follow up.










No comments: