-->
email Facebook Instagram Instagram Spotify Mixcloud eBay Instagram Linktree

Friday 21 October 2022

Pip Millett [2022] - When Everything Is Better, I'll Let You Know [Dream Life Records] (Full Album)


Having already drip-fed six tracks from it, the new album from Pip Millett "When Everything Is Better, I'll Let You Know" is finally released today.

In it's 17 tracks it contains an intro and 4 interludes along with the 6 pre-released tracks ("Only Love" (14 Oct), "Walk Away" (23 Sep), "Heal" (9 Sep), "Slow" (27 Jul), "Downright" (5 May) and "Ride With Me" (3 Mar) leaving 6 new songs "All Good", "My Way", "Smoking", "Happy No More", "I Know" and "This Stage". Thankfully there are some good tunes amongst them and she hasn't 'played her hand' with the previous releases but three of them are explicit which may limit radio airplay?

A lot of tracks to digest but I think "Downright" and "My Way" are my initial choice cuts along with the moody "Happy No More" and the jazz tinged "This Stage" is growing on me.

It's available digitally and on CD and vinyl.

Click on image below for link to where you can buy from.
Click icons below for further information or to connect with the artist. 

FacebookTwitterInstagramOfficial WebsiteAmazonApple musicSpotifyDeezerSoundCloudDiscogsYouTube Channel
Details
Rating: 8.2
Explicit: Y Tracks: 4, 5, 6, 8, 10 & 14
Genre/Style: Neo Soul
Format: Album
Media: Digital / CD / Vinyl
Label: Dream Life Records
Cat No: None
Date: 21/10/2022
Price: £7.99 / £10.99 / £22.18
Copyright © 2009-2022 SoulStrutter All Rights Reserved


No comments: