-->
email Facebook Instagram Instagram Spotify Mixcloud eBay Instagram Linktree

Wednesday 10 August 2022

Brenten J. Rhone [2022] - Love Story [Self Released]


I meant to post this yesterday and title it "Tuesday Torture"! In an endeavour to present the cream of the crop I listen to plenty of garbage when hunting for new material to post but I have to say that this one must take the biscuit. I have never heard anything so dreadful in all my life. Not only is the 'singing' (if you can even call it that) completely out of tune compared to anything on this planet, the whole production is absolutely abysmal, distorted beyond comprehension. These releases should come with a health warning as it's made me homicidal! 

Take a look at the track lengths, nothing under 4.5 mins and the total running length of the album is almost 90 minutes! So if you are into a bit of self-flagellation then I recommend this album wholeheartedly!

It's got to be a wind up surely, as they cannot be serious! Sadly, it's not a one-off as he released another equally bad album in 2020.

Consider this a public service announcement so that you can advise anyone to avoid at all costs.

If you have heard anything worse than this then please keep it to yourself for your own safety.


Copyright © 2009-2022 SoulStrutter All Rights Reserved


1 comment:

Kool Keith said...

I agree SS, this is SO dreadful you have to wonder if they're having a laugh. Although if so, their humour needs readjusting!