-->
email Facebook Instagram Instagram Spotify Mixcloud eBay Instagram Linktree

Tuesday 12 July 2022

Roger Williams [2022- 07-10] - Brews And Soul [Melodic Distraction Radio]


A one-off live broadcast on Sunday 10 Jul 2020 by Roger Williams guesting on The Tuff Soul Club slot on Melodic Distraction Radio, Liverpool.

He played a two hour set of all mainly 70s album tracks. I managed to catch all of it except for the first four tracks and can highly recommend it, in fact I cherry picked a few to post on Sunday.

The show is also available on Podomatic where you can download it, to listen offline.


Playlist:
Heaven & Hell Orchestra – Whatcha Gonna Do (LP: Nocturna OST)
Tommy Stewart – Riding High (LP: Tommy Stewart)
Rance Allen Group – I Know A Man Who Can (LP: Brothers)
Eddie Kendricks – I’m In Need Of Love (LP: Love Keys)
J.R. Bailey – Stella By Starlight (LP: Love & Conversation)
Norman Connors feat. Eleanore Mills – Butterfly (LP: This Is Your Life)
Caroline Crawford – A Nice Feeling (LP: My Name Is Caroline)
Charles Drain – What You Don’t Know (LP: Dependable)
Willie Hutch – I’m Gonna Stay (LP: The Mark Of The Beast)
G.C. Cameron – Let’s Stay Together (LP: You’re What’s Missing In My Life)
Rudy Love And The Love Family – All I Can Say (LP: This Song Is For You)
L.T.D. – Love To The World (LP: Love To The World)
Bobbi Humphrey – New York Times (LP: Satin Doll)
Spice – The Last Time (LP: Let There Be Spice)
Newban – Magic Lady (LP: Newban)
Alice Clark – It Takes Too Long To Learn To Live Alone (LP: Alice Clark)
Delores Hall – Sha La Bandit (LP: Hall-Mark)
Loleatta Holloway – I Can’t Help Myself (LP: Cry To Me)
Zulema – You’re So Empty (LP: RSVP)
The New York Community Choir –  Help (LP: The Gathering)
Sir John Roberts feat. Lady Patience – I Believe In Fate (LP: Sophisticated Funk Orchestra)
Fats Gaines Band feat. Zorina – For Your Love (LP: Fats Gaines Band presents Zorina)
Wilson Pickett – I Want You (LP: I Want You)
Ronnie Dyson – I Want To Be Where You Are (LP: Love In All Flavours)
The Notation – There I Go (LP: Notations)
The Love Unlimited Orchestra presents Webster Lewis – Dreams (LP: Welcome Aboard)
Copyright © 2009-2022 SoulStrutter All Rights Reserved


No comments: