-->
email Facebook Instagram Instagram Spotify Mixcloud eBay Instagram Linktree

Wednesday 11 May 2022

Tamara Dos Santos [2022] - Would You Wait? [LMenT Sounds]


I found this new single, "Would You Wait?" from Tamara Dos Santos, on Friday yet didn't post it as I think my ears were overloaded listening to so much new material. However, better late than never, and this has certainly pricked my ears up listening again.

Tamara Dos Santos is from London and this is her fourth single since her first in 2019 and she has also released a seven track album "To Endure..." in 2020.

I noticed on her Twitter account that there was a Union Jack flag and another flag I couldn't recognise so with a bit of investigation it turns out that it''s the flag of Angola, so presumably she has Angolan heritage. That's one for free for the quiz goers lol!

Click icons below for further information or to connect with the artist.

FacebookFacebookTwitterInstagramAmazonApple musicSpotifyDeezerYouTube Channel

Details
Rating: 8.7
Explicit: N
Genre/Style: Neo Soul
Format: Single
Media: Digital
Label: LMenT Sounds
Cat No: None
Date: 06/05/2022
Key/BPM: 7A/87
Value: £1


No comments: