-->
email Facebook Instagram Instagram Spotify Mixcloud eBay Instagram Linktree

Saturday 16 April 2022

Thee Illusions [2022] - Baby Don't (Waste My Time) [Black Bird #BBR-21-003]


A new single from Thee Illusions which is an original song this time, "Baby Don't (Waste My Time)" written by group bassist and vocalist Eric Mauries, and will be released on 7" vinyl with their last digital single, a cover of Anna Raye's "Will You Love My Child", on the flip.

It will be their third vinyl release. Both of their previous two singles have been posted. Their first "Thunderstorms & Earthquakes" / "I Know We're In Love" from 2020 followed by "Once In A Lifetime" / "Where Did He Come From" in early 2021, both now selling for 'silly' money on the re-sale market, so, if you want one, I'd advise getting one whilst they are selling at face value as the price can only go up!

Whilst searching for a video for the new single I came across a live performance of an unreleased song "Just Like Magic" (below). I'm looking forward to an album from these guys!

Click icons below for further information or to connect with the artist.

FacebookInstagramAmazonApple musicSpotifyDeezerBandCampDiscogsYouTube Channel
Details
Rating: 8.4
Explicit: N
Genre/Style: Retro Soul / Sweet Soul / Lowrider
Format: Single
Media: Digital/7"
Label: Black Bird
Cat No: BBR-21-003
Date: 04/04/2022/TBD
Key/BPM: 10B/75
Value: £1/£TBD


1 comment:

USMAN47 said...

This is a group that seems very interesting to me with a very soulful spirit. Exceptional live video. To be continued.

Yves