-->
email Facebook Instagram Instagram Spotify Mixcloud eBay Instagram Linktree

Saturday 16 April 2022

Deejay Wells [2022] - Breakout [Self Released]


Deejay Wells (aka Eric Dwayne Wells) release, what appears to be, his debut album, "Breakout" on 7 Apr 2022 which is contemporary gospel.

The clear standout has to be "Just Be" with "Let Go" hot on its heels. Other noteworthy tracks include "The Light", "Keep On" and "They Say".

I can't seem to find any information about him as there are several artists using the same name.

Click icons below for further information or to connect with the artist.


Details
Rating: 8.3
Explicit: N
Genre/Style: Neo Soul / Contemporary Gospel
Format: Album
Media: Digital
Label: Self Released
Cat No: None
Date: 07/04/2022
Value: £7.99


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey, I'm Deejay! I didn't know about this until I googled my name! You can find me on IG @wellsdeejay82 Thank you for this