-->
email Facebook Instagram Instagram Spotify Mixcloud eBay Instagram Linktree

Thursday 17 February 2022

Jaz [2022] - Things I Wrote For You [C & D] (Full EP)


Jaz (Jazmine Hemingway) from South Carolina is a new artist who debuted last year with two singles in Jun and then Aug.

On 9 Feb 2022 she released a self-written five track EP "Things I Wrote For You". The standout track is "Let's Stay In The House" followed by "Hey Mister" and "I Don't Know Why".

The intro to "Let's Stay In The House" reminds me of something else released recently, which I can't place, so if you recognise it put my mind at rest and leave a comment please!

Update: Marlon left a comment and he's correct it sounds like Tessie "Let Me Know" ... so I'm not completely losing it! Thanks Marlon

Click icons below for further information or to connect with the artist.

FacebookAmazonApple musicSpotifyYouTube Channel

Details
Rating: 7.9
Explicit: N
Genre/Style: Neo Soul
Format: EP
Media: Digital
Label: C & D
Cat No: None
Date: 09/02/2022
Value: £4.95


1 comment:

marlon said...

Hi there. 'Let's stay in the house' sounds a bit like 'Tessie - Let me know'