-->
email Facebook Instagram Instagram Spotify Mixcloud eBay Instagram Linktree

Friday 18 February 2022

Dee Dee Davis [2022] - I Got My Happy Back [Gold Pearl Records]


Dee Dee Davis from Detroit released an album "Straight From My Soul" with Bob Baldwin in 2020 and is back with a new single "I Got My Happy Back" due for release tomorrow (19 Feb 2022). 

The song is produced by Michael J. Powell one time member of Chapter 8 who went on to produce Anita Baker and Regina Belle.

I've included a video of "Smile", a track from her 2020 album.

Click icons below for further information or to connect with the artist.

FacebookOfficial WebsiteAmazonApple musicSpotifyDeezer

Details
Rating: 8.2
Explicit: N
Genre/Style: Neo Soul
Format: Single
Media: Digital
Label: Gold Pearl Records
Cat No: None
Date: 19/02/2022
Key/BPM: N/A
Value: £1


No comments: