-->
email Facebook Instagram Instagram Spotify Mixcloud eBay Instagram Linktree

Monday 21 February 2022

Chris Lujan & Electric Butter Feat. Adre Cruz [2022] - The Real Thing [Lugnut Brand Records] (Full Album)


Having posted three singles already pre-released from Chris Lujan's new album "The Real Thing" on 14 Jan, I missed the release of the full album last week (14 Feb 2022) so here it is.

A couple of highlights from the tracks not previously released as singles (i.e. "The Real Thing", "Somewhere Else", and "My Back Hurts (From Picking Up The Pieces Of My Broken Heart)are "I Think I'm In Love With You" and "You're The One For Me".

Click icons below for further information or to connect with the artist.

FacebookInstagramAmazonApple musicSpotifyDeezerBandCampSoundCloudDiscogsYouTube Channel

Details
Rating: 7.8
Explicit: N
Genre/Style: Retro Soul 60s
Format: Album
Media: Digital
Label: Lugnut Brand Records
Cat No: None
Date: 14/02/2022
Value: £7.99


No comments: