-->
email Facebook Instagram Instagram Spotify Mixcloud eBay Instagram Linktree

Monday 3 January 2022

Dynasty [2021] - I Can Tell [Austin Boogie Crew #ABC-014]


70s/80s group Dynasty release their first single for 40 years on new year's eve. "I Can Tell" will also be released on 7" vinyl with "Still In Love" as the flip. 

Dynasty were formed in 1979 by the head of Solar (Sound of Los Angeles Records) Dick Griffey and Leon Sylvers and released six albums between 1979-88. Their biggest hit was "I've Just Begun to Love You" but they had a bigger hit in the UK with "I Don't Wanna Be A Freak (But I Can't Help Myself)" which reached #20 on UK pop chart in 1979.


Details
Rating: 7.7
Explicit: N
Genre/Style: Retro Soul
Format: Single
Media: Digital / 7"
Label: Self Released
Cat No: None
Date: 31/12/2021
Key/BPM: 2B/115
Value: £1 / £?


No comments: