-->
email Facebook Instagram Instagram Spotify Mixcloud eBay Instagram Linktree

Thursday 2 December 2021

Rytmlabb [2021] - Be Mine [Salted Music]


As it's pretty grim on the new release front today I've had my occasional scan of Traxsource looking for some good Nu Disco/Soulful House tracks. As is usually the case many of them are derivative of well known tunes. However I've selected a few of interest. Two already posted include derivations of Crown Heights Affair "Dreaming A Dream" (Walterino) and Mystic Merlin "Mr Magician" (Sammy Deuce).

This one from Rytnlabb "Be Mine" borrows from The Controllers "My Secret Fantasy" which was an album only track that featured first on "Stay" in 1986 and then on "For The Love Of My Woman" in 1987.  This version has been out for a while since 8 Oct 2021.


Details
Rating: 8
Explicit: N
Genre/Style: Nu Disco
Format: Single
Media: Digital
Label: Salted Music
Cat No: None
Date: 08/10/2021
Key/BPM: 10A/120
Value: £1


No comments: