-->
email Facebook Instagram Instagram Spotify Mixcloud eBay Instagram Linktree

Thursday 18 November 2021

Teddy Pendergrass, D-Nice [2021] - The More I Get, the More I Want (D-Nice Remix) [Sony]


A D-Nice remix of Teddy Pendergrass' 1977 Philly classic "The More I Get, The More I Want" was released yesterday (17 Nov 2021) with vocal and instrumental versions.

I've also dug out a video of Teddy P performing (lip-synching) it on Soul Train back in the day.

It was originally released as the B side to "The Whole Town's Laughing At Me", in the US and the B Side to "Somebody Told Me" in the UK,  all tracks taken from his debut solo self-titled album.

Click icons below for further information or to connect with the artist.


Details
Rating: 8.5
Explicit: N
Genre/Style: Modern Soul / Philly
Format: Single
Media: Digital
Label: Sony
Cat No: None
Date: 17/11/2021
Key/BPM: 4B/120
Value: £1.29


No comments: