-->
email Facebook Instagram Instagram Spotify Mixcloud eBay Instagram Linktree

Wednesday 20 October 2021

D. Saunders [2021] - Let Me Sing To You [Self Released] (Full Album)


This was a surprise as D. Saunders released the album "Who Is D. Saunders The Gentleman of Soul" on 12 Oct 2021 and another has just appeared titled "Let Me Sing To You" with the same release date.

This, for me, is a much better album, packed with killer deep soul cuts. There are sixteen tracks, so haven't listened to each track in their entirety yet but every track I've sampled has been a superb deep soul track.

If you like this genre then I can't recommend this album highly enough as it's one you can just leave playing and I'm struggling to single out any particular standouts as they are all good to my ears! 

'It's a ten from Len' ... not really as nothing is ever perfect but a strong 9 and certainly the best 'complete' album I've listened to recently!

UPDATE: 21 Oct 2021
I received a message that some of these tracks may have been released before. So, after some further investigation it would appear that some tracks may have been made available as promos. SoulStrutter 'celebrity of the week', DJ Kool Keith, informed me that he has four tracks from the album ("My Music", "Happy Feelings", "I'll Make You Say" and "Lucky Or Blessed") he received in 2018. He can't remember where he got them and thinks that they may have come direct from the artist and the album was titled "My Music". I can't find any trace of an album called "My Music" but there is a hint on his SoundCloud page. If anyone knows of or has the album then please satisfy our curiosity. Regardless of whether some tracks have been out before or not, this is still a mighty fine album.

Click icons below for further information or to connect with the artist.

FacebookTwitterInstagramOfficial WebsiteAmazonApple musicSpotifyDeezerSoundCloudYouTube ChannelYouTube Channel
Details
Rating: 9
Genre/Style: Deep Soul
Format: Album
Media: Digital
Label: Self Released
Cat No: None
Date: 12/10/2021
Value: £9.99


No comments: