-->
email Facebook Instagram Instagram Spotify Mixcloud eBay Instagram Linktree

Saturday 23 October 2021

Carey Washington [2021] - Carey Washington (Live) [Starving Artist] (Full EP)


I came across this yesterday and it 'blew me away'.  There is so much unrecognised talent out there lost in the 'mire'! Carey Washington is from Memphis, TN, and emerged with a single "Meant To Be" in 2019 and released "Stranger" in Jun 2021. 

Yesterday she released a four track EP of live recordings "Carey Washington (Live)". I also found a video of her performing the same songs on 'The Hum: Live at the 8 Aftershow', so whether they are the same recordings are not I'm not sure, but I'm guessing they are from the cover photo. 

My favourite track is "Thinking Of Me", exceptional vocals, remember this is a live recording!

Click icons below for further information or to connect with the artist.


FacebookTwitterInstagramAmazonApple musicSpotifyDeezerSoundCloudYouTube ChannelYouTube Channel

Details
Rating: 8.5
Genre/Style: Neo Soul
Format: EP
Media: Digital
Label: Starving Artist
Cat No: None
Date: 22/10/2021
Value: £3.96


No comments: