-->
email Facebook Instagram Instagram Spotify Mixcloud eBay Instagram Linktree

Friday 27 August 2021

Rotimi [2021] - All Or Nothing [FrontRo Music Group]


I think I deserve a medal for perseverance on this album as I nearly just gave up on it, but in my quest to find hidden gems, I came across this track from an otherwise lack lustre set of predictable R&B tunes with some afrobeat and musichall influences. Apologies to any R&B fanatics, but R&B is just not my thing!

The only track that remotely appeals is the title track "All Or Nothing", which is still heavily R&B influenced but at least has some soul credentials and has a little bit of jazz trumpet injected around 1:45.

Rotomi is Olurotimi Akinosho who is also an actor who played the role of Darius Morrison on the Starz series Boss and Andre Coleman on Power.

Click icons below for further information or to connect with the artist.


FacebookTwitterInstagramOfficial WebsiteWikipediaAmazonApple musicSpotifyDeezerSoundCloudYouTube Channel

Details
Rating: 7.8
Genre/Style: Neo Soul
Format:Album Track
Media: Digital
Label: FrontRo Music Group
Cat No: None
Date: 27/08/2021
Key/BPM: 1B/84
Value: £1


No comments: