-->
email Facebook Instagram Instagram Spotify Mixcloud eBay Instagram Linktree

Monday 7 June 2021

Derrick Sena & James Sena Feat. Senco [2021] - I Can’t Help It [Self Released]


This one's been 'lurking' for a couple of weeks (released 21 May 2021) and I've only just come across it today and I'm so glad I did as this is quality soul music. One of the most instant soul tunes I've heard for a while.

A new artist to me and it looks like they have just emerged in Apr 2021 but have already released four singles this year and this single has already been superseded with another called "Triple Shot", which is a jazz flavoured instrumental as are the other two releases, so I assume Senco must be the vocalist on this track, who sounds like a female but could be male?

As usual I can't find any info on the new artist.


Details
Rating: 9
Genre/Style: Neo Soul
Format: Single
Media: Digital
Label: Self Released
Cat No: None
Year: 21/05/2021
Key/BPM: N/A
Value: £1


No comments: