-->
email Facebook Instagram Instagram Spotify Mixcloud eBay Instagram Linktree

Friday 4 June 2021

Children Of Zeus [2021] - Balance [First Word Records] (Full Album)


Following the success of their last single "No Love Songs", Children Of Zeus released their new album "Balance" today.

The better sounding ones to me are "I Need You", "I Know", "Cali Dreams" and "Love Again" which are all in a similar groove as the last single, all except "I Know" containing sections of rap.

They have gone with "Be Someone" as the new single released 21 May 2021 which they have released a video for here which I'm not posting as it's R&B/rap.

Click icons below for further information or to connect with the artist.


FacebookTwitterInstagramAmazonApple musicSpotifyDeezerBandCampSoundCloudDiscogsYouTube Channel

Details
Rating: 7.4
Genre/Style: Neo Soul / R&B
Format: Album
Media: Digital / CD / LP 
Label: First Word Records
Cat No: None
Year: 04/06/2021
Value: £7.99 / £11.43 / £20.29


No comments: