-->
email Facebook Instagram Instagram Spotify Mixcloud eBay Instagram Linktree

Thursday 8 April 2021

Eric Gable [2021] - Straight from My Heart [Orpheus Enterprises] (Full Album)


Eric Gable releases his fourth album, and first since 1994, 'Straight from My Heart' on 2 April 2021. The standout track is (yet another) cover of Teddy Pendergrass' 'Come Go With Me' which he released on PIR in 1979. 

I've also embeded the full album from Spotify, but nothing else jumps out at me immediately on first listen apart from 'I Can Make You Feel Good', but to be fair I haven't listened properly yet.

All of the tracks were previously released on his earlier albums. I'm not sure if they are re-recordings or the original recordings.

From 1988 album Caught In The Act:
Remember (The First Time)
If You Were My Woman

from 1991 album Can't Wait To Get You Home:
Can't Wait To Get You Home
Come As You Are
Come Go With Me
I Can Make You Feel Good
Straight From My Heart

From 1994 album Process Of Elimination:
Sensuous Lover
Process Of Elimination

P.S. regular readers will notice that this week I have been embedding Spotify (wherever possible) rather than YouTube, this is because I have recently discovered that the anount paid to artists is six times higher on Spotify than YouTube. I will continue this policy and will only embed YT if the track is not available on Spotify or if the YT clip has a video performance.

Click icons below for further information or to connect with the artist.


FacebookTwitterInstagramOfficial WebsiteWikipediaAmazonApple musicSpotifyDeezerBandCampSoundCloudDiscogsYouTube Channel


Details
Rating: 8.2
Genre/Style: Neo Soul
Format: Album
Media: Digital
Label: Orpheus Enterprises
Cat No: None
Year: 02/04/2021
Key: 1A
BPM: 100
Value: £1


No comments: