-->
email Facebook Instagram Instagram Spotify Mixcloud eBay Instagram Linktree

Saturday 27 March 2021

Jay Bishop [2021] - Cognac & Ballroom [Last Pass] (Full Album)


This is one of those 'almost ... but not quite' albums. There are some great bass lines but some of the tracks are let down (in my view) by weak vocals (in fact at first I thought he may be a blue-eyed soulster but he is Afro-American!  

I'm not sure if the bass lines are sampled or original, but they have an 80s vibe about them.

Had I not checked, I'd have guessed that this was a UK production, however, Last Pass is a Tokyo based label and Jay Bishop is from Detroit!

The better tracks, for me, are 'Miss The Movie', 'Explore The Possibilites', 'My Love Is All You Need'. I've gone with 'Miss The Movie [Expicit]' as I feel it is the most contemporary track.

Listen to Full Album here.

Click icons below for further information or to connect with the artist.


FacebookTwitterInstagramTikTokOfficial WebsiteAmazonApple musicSpotifyDeezerBandCampSoundCloudDiscogsYouTube Channel


Details
Rating: 7.4
Genre/Style: Neo Soul/Disco
Format: Album
Media: Digital
Label: Last Pass
Cat No: None
Year: 05/03/2021
Key: 8A
BPM: 89
Value: £1


No comments: