-->
email Facebook Instagram Instagram Spotify Mixcloud eBay Instagram Linktree

Tuesday 2 March 2021

Carmyn [2021] - Love, Carmyn [CV] (Full EP)


A 5 track EP 'Love, Carmyn' (which I think may be her debut) was released 14 Feb 2021 by Carmyn (Johnson).  There's a few nice tracks on there which are probably best described as soulful R&B (i.e not 'pure' soul but soulful). 

I also think it's self-released (CV) as her facebook name is Carmyn Victoria (CV) Johnson which also says she's from North Carolina.

The 2 best tracks, for me, are 'Feelin' Myself' and 'Best I Can'. I don't know if it's intentonal or just a 'blip', but the sound on 'Damage' is pretty low.

Listen to Full EP here.



Feelin' Myself


Best I Can


Details
Format: EP
Media: Digital
Label: CV Self Released
Cat No: None
Year: 2021
Key: 12A / 9B
BPM: 98 / 81
Value: £1


No comments: