-->
email Facebook Instagram Instagram Spotify Mixcloud eBay Instagram Linktree

Thursday 25 March 2021

Asiahn [2021] - The Interlude (Orchestral Performance) [Motown] (Full EP)


Asiahn (aka Asia Bryant) is a relatively new Motown artist who debuted in 2017 with 'Love Train' album followed by 'Love Train 2' in 2019. 

In January this year she released her third body of work, a 5 track EP 'The Interlude' on Motown.  She has just released (18 Mar 2021) a reworking of it entitled 'The Interlude (Orchestral Performance)' with live videos and, as it says on the tin, full orchestration.

The music itself defies categorisation, sweet neo soul/R&B I guess, but original.

The best track, for me, is 'My World', but I'll put a link below for the orignal EP and the Orchestral Performance. I'll also post both versions of 'My World' i.e. original and OP version.


The Interlude Full EP here.
The Interlude  (Orchestral Performance) Full EP here.

My World (Orchestral Performance)


My World (Original)


FacebookTwitterInstagramTikTokOfficial WebsiteAmazonApple musicSpotifyDeezerBandCampSoundCloudDiscogsYouTube Channel


Details
Rating: 8
Genre/Style: Neo Soul
Format: EP
Media: Digital
Label: Motown
Cat No: None
Year: 18/03/2021 - 11/01/2021
Key: 1A / 1B
BPM: 78 / 78
Value: £3.99 / £2.79


No comments: