-->
email Facebook Instagram Instagram Spotify Mixcloud eBay Instagram Linktree

Sunday 14 February 2021

Robin Thicke [2021] - On Earth, And In Heaven [Lucky Music] (Full Album)


The new album from Robin Thicke 'On Earth, And In Heaven', from which I've already posted a couple of tracks prior to release, has now been released on 12 Feb 2021. 

I have to admit that I've never really considered Robin Thicke seriously before, but after this album and a track that came up on my feed afterwards 'Can U Believe', it looks like I've missed out on some good music. So, if like me, you've previously dismissed his music give this a listen, you may be as surprised as I was.


After having a first listen, I can recommend the following tracks:
Lucky Star
Hola
The Things You Do To Me
Beautiful (already posted)
Take Me Higher (already posted)
That's What Love Can Do

I'm not going to post them all, so I'll just point you to the Full Album here

That's What Love Can Do

For me, this is the classiest track on the album with jazzy muted horn towards the end.



No comments: