-->
email Facebook Instagram Instagram Spotify Mixcloud eBay Instagram Linktree

Friday 18 December 2020

Northern Soul Fever #2 - Megamix of Classics


Episode 2 of Northern Soul classics - all beat and key matched.


Lorraine Chandler - I Can't Change
Theresa Lindsey - I'm Not Prepared To Love You
Sandi Sheldon - You're Gonna Make Me Love You
Spyder Turner - I Can't Make It Anymore
Bobby Hebb - Love, Love, Love
Coasters - Crazy Baby
Millie Jackson - My Man's A Sweet Man
Epitome Of Sound - You Don't Love Me
Fascinations - Girls Are Out To Get Me
Joy Lovejoy - In Orbit
Shirley Ellis - Soul Time
Martha Reeves & The Vandellas - One Way Out
Willie Hutch - The Duck
Earl Grant - Hide Nor Hair
Vibrations - 'Cause You're Mine
Joe Hicks - Don't It Make You Feel Funky
Jimmie Raye - Philly Dog Around The World
Gene Chandler - Mr Big Shot
Paul Anka - I Can't Help Loving You
Isley Brothers - Tell Me It's Just A Rumour Baby
Williams & Watson - Too Late
Vel-Vets - I Got To Find Me Somebody
Five & A Penny - You Don't Know Where Your Interest Lies
Dana Valery - You Don't Know Where Your Interest Lies
Reflections - Like Adam And Eve
Eddie Parker - Love You Baby
Archie Bell & The Drells - Here I Go Again
Velours - I'm Gonna Change


No comments: