-->
email Facebook Instagram Instagram Spotify Mixcloud eBay Instagram Linktree

Friday 18 December 2020

Northern Soul Fever #1 - Megamix of Classics


Here's a 60 minute mix I did several years ago and posted on YouTube, but it got blocked so I posted them on Mixcloud.

Not for the 'purists' as it's full of 'classics' i.e. Top 500 ... but it's beat and key matched so may be good for a party!


Creation - I Got The Fever
Drifters - You Got To Pay Your Dues
Lenis Guess - Just Ask Me
Little Anthony & The Imperials - Better Use Your Head
Joe Tex - Show Me
Tony Clarke - Landslide
Tempos - Countdown Here I Come
Shane Martin - I Need You
Marie Knight - That's No Way To Treat A Girl
Jerry Butler - Moody Woman
Jimmy Mack - My World Is On Fire
Dobie Gray - Out On The Floor
Terrible Tom - We Were Made For Each Other
Mitch Ryder & The Detroit Wheels - Breakout
Burning Bush - Keeps On Burning
Eddie & Ernie - I Can't Do It (I Just Can't Leave You)
Sweet Things - I'm In A World Of Trouble
Triumphs - I'm Coming To Your Rescue
Jerry Cook - I Hurt On The Other Side
Rose Batiste - Hit And Run
Apollas - Mr. Creator
Sam & Kitty - I've Got Something Good
Jades - I'm Where It's At
Superlatives - I Still Love You
Detroit Spinners - Sweet Thing
Vibrations - Surprise Party For Baby


No comments: