-->
email Facebook Instagram Instagram Spotify Mixcloud eBay Instagram Linktree

Tuesday 19 July 2022

væ [2022] - Write it off [Self Released]


Avery Neyland aka  releases, what appears to be her fourth single (all released this year), "Write it off", today (19 Jul 2022). When first found it was so hot off the press it had not yet been uploaded to Spotify but it was posted on YouTube, and ours was the first view of it  worldwide, but waited for it to appear on Spotify before posting.

At around 9:30 a.m., when this was found, it was already 32C which peaked to 39C by around 3:30 p.m. ... scorchio! As relayed yesterday my desktop PC can't cope with the heat and keeps shutting down so I'm on the laptop again today which limits somewhat what I can do as all my links and software etc. that enables me to do deep dives isn't available to me. The laptop is old with limited capabilities so I can't have too many windows open as it just takes too long to do anything so there will be none of the usual ancillary links.

Click on image below for link to where you can buy from.
Click icons below for further information or to connect with the artist. 

Details
Rating: 8
Explicit: N
Genre/Style: Neo Soul
Format: Single
Media: Digital
Label: Self Released
Cat No: None
Date: 19/07/2022
Key/BPM: 11A/88
Price: £1
Copyright © 2009-2022 SoulStrutter All Rights Reserved


No comments: