-->
email Facebook Instagram Instagram Spotify Mixcloud eBay Instagram Linktree

Tuesday 22 March 2022

VA [2022] - Soul On The Real Side #14 [Outta Sight] (Full Album)


Out now on CD from Outta Sight is a 20 track compilation of rare 60s/70s Modern Soul gems "Soul On The Real Side #14" which they claim almost half (8) are new to CD (prefixed with *).

A footnote: It would appear that the guys at Outta Sight are superstitious as they have skipped #13 as #12 was released 24 Aug 2021 and, as far as I can ascertain, there has not been a #13!

I've managed to find 13 of them on Spotify. Those not found have links on title to YouTube.

*01 - The Winstons - Color Him Father
02 - Touch Of Class - I'm In Heaven
*03 - Continental Showstoppers - Never Set Me Free
04 - Eddie Billups - Try Something New
05 - Joe Simon - When
*06 - Jackey Beavers - Lover Come Back
*07 - Otis Clay - Come My Dear
*08 - Bull & The Matadors - If You Decide
*09 - Gerald Taylor - I'm Coming Home
10 - Gloria Lynne - I've Just Gotta Tell Somebody
*11 - Deniece Chandler - I'd Believe Him
12 - The Whispers - I Can Remember
13 - The Unexpected - Open Up Your Heart
14 - The Electrifying Cashmeres - What Does It Take (To Win Your Love)
15 - Lee Bates - Why Don't You Write
*16 - The DeVons - Groovin' With My Thing
17 - Razzy Bailey - I Hate Hate
18 - Three Shades Of Soul - Smooth Sailing
19 - Willie Hightower - Nobody But You
20 - Willie Hobbs - How Could My Baby Know


Details
Rating: 8.6
Explicit: N
Genre/Style: Modern Soul
Format: Album /Compilation / Reissue
Media: CD
Label: Outta Sight
Cat No: None
Date: 03/2022
Value: £13.99


No comments: