-->
email Facebook Instagram Instagram Spotify Mixcloud eBay Instagram Linktree

Monday 25 October 2021

Dayton Grey [2021] - He Won't Love You Like I Do [Soul Connection Music]


A track that has been played on Mark Merry's Soul Sermon for the last three weeks finally got released on Friday (22 Oct 2021).

It's from Dalton Grey who is from Dudley (West Midlands), UK, and appeared on the BBC's 'I Can See Your Voice' on 24 Apr 2021. As far as I can tell he has released just one other single "I See You" in 2016.

"He Won't Love You Like I Do" is one of those timeless songs which could have been recorded anytime since the 70s.

Click icons below for further information or to connect with the artist.


FacebookTwitterInstagramOfficial WebsiteAmazonApple musicSpotifyDeezerSoundCloudYouTube ChannelYouTube Channel

Details
Rating: 8.5
Genre/Style: Modern Soul
Format: Single
Media: Digital
Label: Soul Connection Music
Cat No: None
Date: 22/10/2021
Key/BPM: 8B/90
Value: £1


No comments: