-->
email Facebook Instagram Instagram Spotify Mixcloud eBay Instagram Linktree

Wednesday 5 May 2021

Rati [2021] - Looking Back [HeartBeat Records]


I've listened to this a couple of times now and it grows on me the more I hear it. It's got a bit of a nineties vibe about it.

I'm was having dificulty finding any info about her as Rati is the name of a Hindu goddess and Spotify has her linked to an Albanian singer with the same name. However, with a bit of further digging, I discovered her name is Ratanang Mosweu, she is 32, from Botswana and this is her debut single from an EP 'Emotions' due for release 29 May 2021.


Details
Rating: 8
Genre/Style: Neo Soul
Format: Single
Media: Digital
Label: HeartBeat Records
Cat No: None
Year: 02/05/2021
Key: 9B
BPM: 90
Value: £1


2 comments:

Jonathan said...

do you still want to know more about Rati?

SoulStrutter said...

Hi thanks for your comment, yes any further info would be appreciated soulstrutter@gmail.com