-->
email Facebook Instagram Instagram Spotify Mixcloud eBay Instagram Linktree

Monday 15 March 2021

Tasha LaRae & DJ Spen [2020] - Wish I Didn't Miss You (Main Vocal Mix & John Morales M+M Radio Edit) [Quantize]


Released in Jan 2020 is a soulful house version of Angie Stone's 'I Wish I Didn't Miss You', which is samples The O'Jay's 'Backstabbers'.  

There are several versions, the original Main Vocal Mix and then John Morales produced M+M vocal, instrumental and dub rmixes. The mixes featured here are Main Vocal Mix from the 'Tasha' album relased Nov 2019 and the M+M Radio Edit from Jan 2020.

Tasha Larae & DJ Spen [2019] - Wish I Didn't Miss You (Main Vocal Mix) [Quantize]



Tasha LaRae & DJ Spen [2020] - Wish I Didn't Miss You (John Morales M+M Radio Edit) [Quantize]


Details
Format: Album / Single
Media: Digital
Label: Quantize
Cat No: None
Year: 2019 / 2020
Key: 4A / 4A
BPM: 123 / 123 
Value: £1 / £1


No comments: