-->
email Facebook Instagram Instagram Spotify Mixcloud eBay Instagram Linktree

Sunday 21 March 2021

Danielle Carr [2021] - The Grey [Self Released] (Full Album)


I listened to this album a few weeks ago but ignored it thinking it was possibly a bit too R&B oriented, but I came back for another listen and it's not a bad album at all after a few listens. 

It looks like she's gone with 'How's It Feel' as the first single, so I've featured it below, but other standout tracks include 'Medicine', 'Have Mercy' and 'Analog'. I would say that there is nothing that instantantly stands out but the album deserves a few listens to fully appreciate.

She's from New York and I beleive that this is her fourth album since her debit in 2017.

Listen to Full Album here.



Details
Rating: 7.8
Genre/Style: Neo Soul
Format: Single
Media: Digital
Label: Self Released
Cat No: None
Year: 01/03/2021
Key: 8A
BPM: 80
Value: £9.99


No comments: