-->
email Facebook Instagram Instagram Spotify Mixcloud eBay Instagram Linktree

Saturday 13 February 2021

Ricky Jones [2021] - Lover (The Platinum Remix) [Platinum Vybe]


Another 'fresh' one from the Platinum Vybe label, released 12 Feb 2021, The Platinum Remix of Lover from Ricky Jones. The 'original' version was released 18 Nov 2020 by Mountain Top.

I've posted both versions, but to my ears there's not a great deal of difference. If anything, I think I prefer the original as I think the remix has been 'doctored' to make it appeal to a younger audience who prefer R&B.

Ricky Jones [2021] - Lover (The Platinum Remix) [Platinum Vybe]


Ricky Jones [2020] - Lover [Mountain Top]


Details
Format: Single
Media: Digital
Label: Platinum Vybe
Cat No: None
Year: 2021
Key: 4B
BPM: 95
Value: £1


No comments: