-->
email Facebook Instagram Instagram Spotify Mixcloud eBay Instagram Linktree

Wednesday 20 January 2021

Jaye Hammer [2021] - It's Jaye Hammer Time [Ecko] (Full Album)


I have to confess I'm not a great lover of southern soul in general, there are obviously exceptions, but the neo southern soul with synthesised backing tracks just leave me cold.  I'm fairly 'neutral' on the track  'Let Me Come Home' that seems to be getting most of the airplay from Jaye Hammer's latest album 'It's Jaye Hammer Time' released 15 Jan 2020.


I prefer the deeper sides on his new album such as 'You're A Keeper' and 'I'm In A Hole In The Wall Mood Tonight' along with the stepper 'You Deserve Better' and 'Come See About Me' (not the Supremes song).

You can make your own mind up as Full Album here


No comments: